Statkraft Group Procurement is responsible for procurement processes, systems and methods, execution of procurement in the largest projects and category management in OPEX and CAPEX. It is divided into three sub-departments, Systems and Processes, Project Procurement and Category Management and consists of 22 highly competent procurement specialists.
The Project Procurement department is responsible for performing procurement in all major projects in all business areas. The department handles strategic procurement within all technologies such as Hydropower and Onshore Windpower in Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany, South-East Europe, South Asia and South America. Project Procurement now seeks an new Contract Manager.
- Management of large and complex procurement processes for projects both in Norway and internationally
- Participation in different project teams with broad exposure throughout all project phases; from early contract strategy; supplier market analysis, supplier prequalification to managing the tendering process, contract negotiations and follow-up of contracts & projects
- Involvement in projects within both mature technologies such as hydropower and newer areas such as wind onshore, solar and biofuel.
- Master all phases of the procurement process with excellent results and references.
- Preferably more than 10 years of relevant experience from large energy, building-, construction and equipment contracts or complex oil and gas contracts/subcontracting, and with relevant field experience
- Able to master negotiations and draw up contracts in English and Norwegian – excellent collaboration skills.
- International experience
- Flexibility and understanding in dealing with cultural differences and conditions
- Committed to protect Statkraft’s values and high standards within ethics,anti-corruption and HSE
- Analytical, process- and result-oriented with a strong focus on orderliness, structure and planning
- Team player with ability to influence
- Business orientated with a commercial mind-set
- Flexible mind-set in terms of travel and mobility
- Master degree in business and/or technical areas
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The Contract Manager Project Procurement will report to the VP Project Procurement and be located at the Head-Office in Lilleaker, Oslo. Travelling will be required.
Applicants may contact our recruiting partner Svein Olsen Mellemsæter (Amrop Delphi) at +47 404 92 684 / firstname.lastname@example.org