As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
The business area Continental Energy & Market Access is responsible for the energy management of Statkraft’s assets in the regions Continental Europe, UK and Turkey; and market access activities in Germany, the UK, Turkey, Belgium and France as well as for all market activities in South East Europe. Market access activities require an end-to-end approach from sales to energy management and settlement/invoicing processes.
The department Systems, Projects & Analysis is responsible for creating a common scalable approach across market access activities and support the other departments within the business area. The team runs the project Platform aiming to automate and reduce non-value adding process steps in the Market Access Sales and Operation process. Platform project involves business process engineering, system implementation and process improvements.
As a Project/Process Manager you will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Support all process and system requirements for Market Access processes, including all the required documentation
- Drive new process and system design, focused on balancing cost reduction with improving quality and speed, through a mix of Subject Matter Expertise on the business, systems and processes coupled with strong process methodology expertise.
- Manage process and system implementations from concept to deployment, through monitoring process performance in the live environment, identifying waste and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Implement prototypes for automation using the existing and new technologies in Statkraft
- Provide an optimization and improvement capability across Market Access and wider process scope owning, driving and delivering tangible cost reduction, increased speed; resulting in customer and user satisfaction.
- Project-manage new business implementations within the Platform
- Ensure project reporting and communication according to project management best-practices
- University degree in engineering, natural sciences, economics or informatics or similar
- Strong process design, automation and technical skills to enable lean and automated process solutions
- Prior project management experience in delivering projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and some scripting experience with Python
- Strong cross team collaboration with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- Some database experience (e.g. SQL/MongoDB/Oracle)
- Demonstrable achievement within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Six Sigma or Lean process management experience/qualification preferred
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes