As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference.
Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
Back Office is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing and EU regulatory reporting for all trading and origination transaction across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our commercial departments and Finance units.
The Clearing and EU Reporting unit is responsible for analysis and execution of the EU regulatory reporting for the energy and finance sector. This scopes EMIR, REMIT, and MiFID reporting. Out of Düsseldorf this is performed for the whole Statkraft group. In addition, the unit is responsible to design and operate the interface towards Statkraft’s Clearing Banks.
- Manage the local Clearing and EU Reporting team currently consisting of five employees
- Ensure robust and cost efficient processes for EU Reporting and Clearing
- Monitor and report Clearing exposures and EU reporting compliance
- Providing technical knowledge and advice towards traders and management with respect to EU reporting and Clearing
- Operate, maintain and develop the methods, tools and processes in place
- Reporting directly to the local VP Back Office
- Manage implications of future changes in the regulatory framework and markets
- Keep sound relationship and communication with geographically spread stakeholders
- University degree or similar qualification coupled with work relevant experience
- Profound leadership experience, preferably in a multinational environment with a proven track record in coaching, developing and motivating staff
- Excellent English communication skills, preferably also knowledge of German language
- Ability to build effective relations in a multi-cultural environment and across various locations in the organization
- Experienced in designing and conceptualizing new processes and solutions and selling those to others
- Self-motivated, ability to motivate others and drive change forward
- Knowledge of the energy markets, regulation, commodity trading products and processes preferred
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes