Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft. Some examples are:
- Delivering customized solutions to the Energy management process that optimizes the sales of our renewable power on the spot and reserve markets
- Working with the construction and maintenance teams that build and operate our power plants on using machine learning to optimize maintenance.
- Work with our many analysis teams to help develop their tooling and automating time consuming manual processes
On a technical level we deliver a wide range of solutions ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tools.
Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software development team. If you enjoy challenging yourself and working in a competitive industry where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk to you. If you are motivated by working for a company that is a key part of the solution for creating an environmentally sustainable society then Statkraft is the company for you.
- Work as part of a team developing web application for our internal business users
- Be an active participant in technical decisions on all levels
- Be a business partner that works closely with the business and understands their processes and needs to help maximize the business value of the solutions we develop
- Several years software development experience
- Very good knowledge of and experience in .net development
- Experience with frameworks like Knockout, React, Angular, JQuery
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or Hibernate and Dapper
- Experience working with one or more of the following areas:
- Unit testing with Nunit or XUnit
- DocumentDB, MongoDB
- Automated testing using Selenium
- Testing with Karma, Jasmine
- Build and package with ASP .NET bundling, Gulp or Wepack
- TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Building cloud based applications
- Python knowledge is an advantage
- Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging themselves
- Ability to teach and help others learn
- Have a drive for excellence
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The position is located in Oslo. Some travelling must be expected.