For our office in Düsseldorf (Germany) or Paris/Lyon (France) we are looking for a
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
- Lead, manage and further develop a professional sales team that is actively building up the PPA and Market Access business in France and Belgium
- Take commercial ownership, maximising the value of the business, utilising the expertise of relevant units in the Statkraft Group in order to further expand this business
- Define, implement and execute sales strategies to maximize revenue generation of the business
- Drive the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and approaches
- Develop and originate new innovative Market Access products to further grow the business
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a sales management/leadership role
- Excellent leadership skills paired with entrepreneurial thinking
- Demonstrable experience in achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Relevant work experience in the energy sector and/or possess the networks among power producers and big energy consumers, as well as industry associations, grid operators or service providers.
- Expertise in sales, negotiations and product development
- University degree in a quantitative or commercial discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and a commercial mind-set
- Motivated and pro-active self-starter with a success oriented attitude
- Fluent in French and English. German would be an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
This position will be based in Düsseldorf (Germany), Paris or Lyon (France).
Please note that unsolicited resumes/applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.