Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft. Some examples are:
- Delivering customized solutions to the Energy management process that optimizes the sales of our renewable power on the spot and reserve markets
- Working with the construction and maintenance teams that build and operate our power plants on using machine learning to optimize maintenance.
- Work with our many analysis teams to help develop their tooling and automating time consuming manual processes
On a technical level we deliver a wide range of solutions ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tools.
Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software development team. If you enjoy challenging yourself and working in a competitive industry where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk to you. If you are motivated by working for a company that is a key part of the solution for creating an environmentally sustainable society then Statkraft is the company for you.
- Work as part of our analytics team that supports business scripters with tooling and API’s that are used to perform advanced analytics throughout the whole company
- Work together with the business users to develop advanced algorithms that solves complex business problems
- Develop API’s for exposing large volumes of data from a wide range of sources
- Help shape Statkraft’s digital future when working with new trends like big data, machine learning, predictive analytics etc.
- 5+ years software development experience
- High level of python understanding and experience
- Good knowledge of .net development
- Experience within a range of analytics is preferred
- Understanding of time series database design is preferred
- Web development is an advantage
- C++ experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge of mathematics/statistics is an advantage
- Experience working with one or more of the following areas is an advantage:
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Azure cloud platform
- Predictive analytics
- BI tools
- Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging themselves
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes