The energy business is rapidly changing – nationally and internationally. New technology enables new possibilities and customers take a more demanding position. Statkraft is a major global player in this business. We deliver the energy the world needs - green energy produced by renewable sources. Statkraft enters now a new phase of growth and expansion. To succeed with our new strategy we are dependent on excellent project management skills and execution.
We seek to increase our capacity and broaden our skills by recruiting highly skilled senior project managers within business transformation and change – Strategy implementation, business transformation, change management, innovation and digitalization. The right candidates will work closely with senior management and our business areas in developing our businesses to future success.
- Work closely with senior management and our business areas, develop their businesses and contribute to maximize business value through business transformation and change
- Be responsible for planning and execution of large and complex projects and programmes
- Projects will typically focus on change, innovation, management consulting, implementation of strategies, organizational consulting and development, process simplification and optimization, digitalization and IT
- Be a key player supporting other project managers and in improving our project management process and tools to secure business value, successful project deliveries and high customer satisfaction
We are looking for candidates that are high performing individuals with drive, high ethical standards and a clear “can do” attitude.
You have deep knowledge and understanding within areas like innovation, transformation, digitalization, implementing strategies, business development and change. Working experience from management consulting companies or similar roles in industrial companies is highly relevant.
- Great passion and excitement for developing businesses
- At least 5 years’ experience as senior project manager with proven ability to successfully plan and manage complex business transformation projects
- Strong communication capabilities in a multicultural environment
- Talent for building efficient teams and trusted relationship
- Organized and structured
- Change management capabilities and focus. Comfortable taking on an advisory role
- Fluent in English (oral and writing) and preferably also German or one of the Scandinavian languages
- Higher education at university level or equivalent
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Some travelling must be expected.