The main activities of the Business Area Market Operations & IT are energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services in Europe, South America and India. In addition the business area contains local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. In M there are 650 employees.
As head of Strategy in Market Operations & IT (M) you will lead strategy development and change processes across M, in close cooperation with senior management, the M organisation and Corporate Strategy. You will join the M Strategy & Development management team that spans Communication, HR, Regulatory Affairs and Strategy.
We are seeking a person with business understanding, management experience and senior project management skills within strategy, change management and implementation.
- Work closely with the M management team in developing the M strategy and implementing it
- Take the role as owner’s representative or project manager on strategy and implementation projects
- Represent M towards Corporate Strategy and the other business areas on strategy issues, and be an active contributor to the corporate strategy network
- Work closely with your colleagues in the M Strategy & Development management team across issues of communication, HR, HSSE, organisational development, regulatory affairs and strategy
- Senior project management skills within strategy and implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal capabilities in a multicultural environment
- Change management capabilities. Comfortable taking on both a leading and an advisory role.
- Analytical skills
- Energy market and business understanding
- Management experience
- Higher education at university level or equivalent
- Fluent in English (oral and writing) and preferably also German or one of the Scandinavian languages
- Professional and personal development in an exciting global company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Some travelling must be expected.