Global Accounting and Services (FRA) consists of 27 employees and is part of the Financial Reporting, Accounting and Strategic Finance department. FRA is the group wide process owner for accounting and is responsible for ensuring harmonization and efficiency in both accounting processes and systems across the group. FRA is also providing shared accounting services as well as reporting services for mostly Norwegian and Swedish entities.
This position is a part of Shared Accounting Services (FRAS) and has 9 employees. FRAS deliver shared services related to accounts payable, accounts receivable and payment for entities in Norway, Sweden, England and India. In addition we have a global role within our processes.
- SAP super user for shared accounting services processes
- Senior resource related to invoice processing, including:
- User support workflow
- E-invoice (EHF/PEPPOL)
- Error handling
- Improve and standardize internal processes with focus on amending and changing our system solutions
- Work with digitalization initiatives and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Lead or participate in improvement and implementation projects
- Technical resource developing and setting up internal trade and internal invoicing in SAP. Including running, follow-up, support and problem solving
- Follow up external contracts with systems vendors related to shared accounting service processes
- Higher education and minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Skilled in SAP in various modules preferable from a super user role and/or as a SAP consultant
- Good experience from account payable
- Experience from internal trade both technically and operational
- Leadership experience is an advantage/open for leader responsibility
- New thinking, improvement and solution orientated
- Experience form international organizations is an advantage
- Structured, good self-management, proactive, flexible, motivated and service oriented
- Analytical, structured, accurate, result oriented and with a good business understanding
- Technical interest
- Good IT skills in Office tools
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Good communication skills
- Professional and personal development in a leading company within the renewable business
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Application deadline: 24th August 2018
The position will be located at the main office in Lilleaker and reports to Head of Shared Accounting Services.
For more information of the position please contact Torgar Rist, Head of Shared Accounting Services, mobil +4797 62 63 06 eller e-mail Torgar.Rist@statkraft.com.