In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
As part of the "Market Operations & IT" division, the Balance Group Administration team is responsible for clearing of balancing group deviations in Germany and Continental Europe. The settlement of imbalance costs, net usage costs and EEG (“Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz”) and KWKG (“Kraftwärmekopplungsgesetz”) levies are daily tasks of the team. Reporting to internal departments and authorities, e. g. to the Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur), is also part of the team's responsibilities.
- Responsibility for energy quantity balancing, including data clearing with national and international distribution system and transmission system operators
- Ensuring and monitoring daily data exchange with market partners
- Preparing the monthly accruals for balancing group variances based on physical volumes
- Maintaining rates, prices and other billing-relevant data in the settlement system
- Close cooperation with other internal departments in different countries
- Supporting our front office in the further development of complex energy products
- Developing and optimising the business processes in the area of EEG and KWKG in accordance with the requirements of the “Bundesnetzagentur”
- You are driver for the improvement and automation of processes and reporting
- You will report to external authorities (Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur), Federal Statistical Office (Statistisches Bundesamt) etc. ) and the internal divisions (standard and ad-hoc reports).
- University degree or other comparable education with relevant work experience from a comparable position, preferably within the energy sector
- First experience in market communication and clearing of balancing group deviations
- Knowledge of energy market regulations with focus on the German market (e. g. MaBiS, GPKE, GeLiGas, GabiGas)
- Proactive, analytical and result-oriented way of working
- Team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- Very good command of English and German language, additional language skills are an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially of MS Excel)
- Knowledge in Robotron E-Sales is an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form on www.statkraft.com/career.
Mr Raul Frincu (Talent Acquisition Specialist)
Telephone: +49 (0)211 60244 4415