The energy business is rapidly changing – nationally and internationally. New technology enables new possibilities and customers take a more demanding position. Statkraft is a major global player in this business. We deliver the energy the world needs - green energy produced by renewable sources. Statkraft enters now a new phase of growth and expansion.
To strengthen the Business Engineering New Markets team in the business area Market Operations and IT we are looking for a
Digital Sales Manager
You will have the opportunity to shape and direct the future growth and imaging of the company as we seek further engagement with end (B2B) customers with a with a high profile on environmental awareness.
You will collaborate closely with the central marketing function, as well as other departments within the company to understand the core business models and the respective customers. You will be responsible for bringing together a harmonized, consistent, and professional message about Statkraft’s brand and New Markets’ products and solutions in the digital space. This includes enhancing and coordinating the digital and social networking space, driving online media traffic and acquiring customers
The role will report to Vice President Business Engineering New Markets, Trude Fjeldstad and is based in HQ in Lilleaker, Oslo. Other locations for the position might be considered.
- Work collaboratively with central marketing function on developing, implementing and evaluating multi-channel marketing campaigns (for RE100 customers)
- Increase awareness of Statkraft’s brand in prioritised target groups (brokers, resellers, developers, investment funds) and other relevant stakeholders (f.i. suppliers of the target companies) in selected markets/segments across all relevant channels
- Develop customer journeys and define target groups personas to create a marketing strategy focused on digital tools
- Use design thinking to map customer experience and incorporate customer insights into the sales strategy
- Set up and utilise data-driven customer tracking and analysis of potential customers interested in green solutions and incorporate this into sales/marketing approach
- Using social and specialized digital platforms to acquire customers in segments (RE100, Distributed energy) beyond our current customer profiles
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate customer interest and experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Introducing new methods for customer acquisition, including mind mapping of sales approaches
- Contributing to corporate learning by disseminating knowledge and information on potential customers to Key Account Managers and other relevant stakeholders in Statkraft
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Sciences, Marketing, Communication, Brand Management or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience with international digital sales & marketing and brand management.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing international B2B and B2C marketing strategies and multi-channel sales and marketing campaigns on time and budget.
- Experience with applying design thinking principles
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) is an advantage
- Good understanding of digital behaviour, habits and social network presence of global corporates
- Advanced analytical and digital skills with strong working relationships with relevant digital tools and social networks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Native English speaker or equivalent proficiency (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to work in a vibrant and fast changing international business environment and willingness to travel
- Service minded and strong in collaboration and coordination
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please apply via the link with your resume and cover letter. The cover letter should clearly describe how you are qualified and can immediately contribute to growing the business.
For more information about the position, please contact Trude Fjeldstad, VP Business Engineering New Markets, via e-mail: email@example.com or mobile +47 92 04 79 57