In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
Through our portfolio company, Grønn Kontakt, Statkraft has been active in the electric vehicle charging business for 10 years. It originated in Norway, the worlds most advanced market for eMobility, Grønn Kontakt is the second largest operator of electric vehicle charging in Norway, with offerings from fast charging along highways, at shopping destinations, to slower charging at offices and homes.
Statkraft and Grønn Kontakt seek to become a leading charging player in other European countries, of which Germany is one key market.
The department develops new business in new or existing countries, focusing on new products and customer segments in particular within distributed energy solutions and electric mobility.
You will take a leading role in realising Statkraft & Grønn Kontakt growth in electric vehicle charging in Germany. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Support in developing and implementing a strategy for entering the German market for e-mobility
- Establish new customer contacts and long-term customer relationships
- Run pilot projects in order to gain experience and position the company in the market
- Enter into partnership agreements within the e-mobility value chain
- Perform negotiations and create offers with and for all strategic partners and corporate customers
- University degree and several years of experience either in electric mobility or related activities that provided large B2B network/relations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative mind-set
- Experience from sales activities and ability to develop warm client relationships with a high focus on customers’ needs
- Existing knowledge of, or ability to acquire understanding of, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, the regulatory framework applicable, and the required value propositions to different location owners
- Secure grasp for business fundamentals (financial, contractual, technical and operational elements) to ensure value creation in each partnership or customer relation
- Very good collaboration skills and high interest to work closely with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders in an international environment
- Structured and result-oriented way of working with a “hands-on” mentality
- Fluency in German and English required, and another European language would be an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.