In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
As System Specialist you will closely work with the business by putting business requirements into practice giving Statkraft a competitive edge in the wholesale energy market.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Expert support for a number of trading related applications (e.g. Trayport, Salesforce, Trading Technology, Reuters, Bloomberg, in-house applications)
- Work closely with the business in supporting & optimising their daily operations
- Manage cases with focus on configuration and coordination between business, IT & vendor
- Give support to Front Office Systems in Germany, UK, Norway, Sweden & the Netherlands
- Higher education, preferable a degree in Economics, IT or Engineering
- Experience of working as System/Application Specialist or Analyst, Preferably application IT skills in energy or financial systems
- Genuine interest in system development
- Database knowledge & programming skills (e.g. .NET, Python) are an advantage
- Self-driven, well-organised, ability to structure work and high customer orientation
- Pro-active team player, who feels responsible and enjoys working in a dynamic international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.