For our office in Düsseldorf we are currently looking to hire (limited for two years) a
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
Continental Energy & Market Access (MC) unit is responsible for the energy management of Statkraft’s assets in the regions Continental, UK and Turkey; and market access activities in Germany, the UK, Turkey, Belgium and France as well as for all market activities in South East Europe. Market access activities require an end-to-end approach from sales to energy management and settlement/invoicing processes. We are creating a common scalable platform across market access activities to improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and transparency.
The Project/Process Manager will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Capture and document workflow processes and procedures
- Configure Salesforce.com based on requirements and best practices
- Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce.com and business experience to analyse current processes, drive improvements, and participate in design and implementation of new functionalities
- Research solutions for potential business requirements using various resources including but not limited to the Salesforce.com AppExchange
- Assist in the user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with users
- Create training materials and conduct training
- Create testing plans and procedures
- Ensure project reporting and communication according to project management best-practices
- University degree in computer science, operations, management information systems, or related discipline
- 1+ year experience in implementing, configuring and administering Salesforce.com or another CRM system
- 3+ year experience in process design, automation and technical skills to enable lean and automated process solutions
- Prior project management experience in delivering projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and some scripting experience with Python
- Strong cross team collaboration with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- Demonstrable achievement within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note that this position is initially limited for two years.