As part of the new strategy, Statkraft is ramping up its solar PV ambitions to develop 2.000 MW by 2025. Building on our activities in Europe, India and South America, we are currently strengthening the organization to create local and global opportunities.
We are seeking a competent, self-driven and committed individual to take on the role as Solar PV sourcing specialist. The right person will be a part of the total value chain of Solar PV; he/she will be able to balance procurement strategy and contribute with cost and product information, as well as working as procurement manager for individual projects.
Statkraft Group Procurement is responsible for procurement processes, systems and methods. The department is also responsible for execution of procurement in large projects and category management in OPEX and CAPEX. Group Procurement is divided into three sub-departments consisting of Systems and Processes, Project Procurement and Category Management. The department consists of 22 highly competent procurement specialists.
- Work closely with Solar business area internationally to provide sourcing input for assessing opportunities
- Lead sourcing / procurement in Solar projects on a very competitive level ranging from sourcing of primary equipment to construction and O&M contractors
- Develop sourcing strategies and plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers and meet internal customer requirements
- Analyze the supply markets to identify potential suppliers and market trends
- Manage supplier relations
- Measure- and follow-up the development of suppliers
- Prequalify key suppliers and manage relevant frame agreements
- Develop standardized contracts/supply agreement formats for sourcing of solar deliverables
- Continuously improve and streamline routines and work processes
- Support management of supplier quality control
- Maintaining up-to-date supplier cost data
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies
- Develop best practices sourcing methodology and process improvements
- Identify trends and work with both current and new suppliers to deliver products and programs that meet future expectations.
The position will require substantial collaboration and stakeholder management across the Statkraft Group.
- Bachelor-/ Master degree in relevant discipline area or documented extensive experience in the field
- Demonstrate experience with strategy development
- Demonstrable experience from working with procurement and Supply Chain Management in the solar energy segment
- Master all phases of the sourcing process
- Market knowledge and relationship to key major suppliers, including knowledge of cost drivers
- Demonstrable experience of working in an international, complex and fast paced environment
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage change and to work across boundaries
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator and fluency in English language, both written and spoken
The position will be located in Norway, The Netherlands or Germany and report to the Head of Category Management, based in the HQ in Oslo. Some travelling will be required.
To apply, please submit your CV and application via the link below. For further information, please contact HR-Business Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org