Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 17 countries.
For our country office in Delhi we are looking for a HSSE Manager -
- You will work for Statkraft India country office and take care of the HSSE needs of all business areas in International Power/ Markets and trading operations / Statkraft solar solutions.
- Since there is focus on growth in Hydro, wind and Solar in India, more and more sites will be operational. At country level your role would be to monitor, guide, train, audit various HSSE needs of the business.
- You have to ensure that all the systems and process of Statkraft HSSE are in place in all operations in country. This includes training to staff in Delhi and Bengaluru, Audit of the systems at construction sites, monitoring of HSSE at various sites and Assets.
- You would be responsible for all the KPI related to HSSE at Asset level and at construction site level.
- You would report to Director Technical country office or whom Country manager specifies.
- Your job interaction would be with site HSSE manager at various sites and also with contractors. Since, AD and Malana assets are in JV, HSSE manager will also be responsible for interacting with JV, HSE manager.
- B.E/ B. Tech. with one year full time advance safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad
B.E/B. Tech. with State/ central recognised Full time Degree / Diploma in safety
OR International qualification like CSP (Certified Safety Professional ), NEBOSH Diploma OR
Certificate on Labour safety OR Graduate / Diploma in Engineering with advance Safety Management Diploma from CLI/RL
- Engineering Graduate with more than 15 years of relevant work experience in full fledge HSE department and preferably in construction site of any leading company
- Person shall be fully aware of latest ISO, OHSAS requirements related to HSSE
- Should be keen to travel and physically fit for hill area travelling and working in high altitude.
- Good collaborative skills, committed, self-motivated and structured
- Good written and oral presentation ability in English. Also, exposed to Hindi or any regional language.
- Ability to plan ahead and work systematically and organized to deliver with high standards and quality
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please apply through our online application form on www.statkraft.com
Last date to submit applications: 10th Dec 2018