Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 17 countries.
For our country office in Delhi we are looking for a Senior Manager Business Development
Location: This will be a permanent Position in Statkraft India office
The position reports to the Director, Business Development
General purpose and objective: He/she will be a resource for Statkraft India for Business Development activities within India
- Business Development with emphasis on Valuation in renewable technology Hydro, Wind
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- End to End Involvement in Merger & acquisition/Private Equity mandates, Advisory, Financial Appraisal, Transaction Structuring, Debt Syndication for various Renewable Energy projects
- Detailed Due Diligence & Financial Modelling for various acquisition for Hydro & Wind projects
- Preparing and maintaining database for target opportunities.
- Handling meeting with key clients, State Electricity Boards and Central Players
- Consistent in follow-through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Preparation of Business Plan and implementation of the same
- Handling Bidding formalities including preparing bidding documents.
- Provide reports, presentations, data and analysis to Management
The successful candidate should have hands on experience in Tendering, Bidding, M&A and Rehabilitation / Project Management activities. He or She should have a fair knowledge of:
- Hydro Power Industry / Indian Renewable Power Sector
- The regulatory framework for the power sector
- Key players
- Knowledge of regulations both State and Central related to Licensing, Permits, regulatory and Power sales.
- Knowledge of local laws in India.
- Ability to represent Statkraft and imbibe the Statkraft way
- Good communication and IT skills
- Bachelor in Engineering from a reputed Institute/University with contractual and commercial insights
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of Solar, Wind and Hydro sector / Project Management and Business Development.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of relevant experience from similar position or minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Dynamic, result oriented power sector professional with strong analytic skills, highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as contributing in a team
- Willing to travel, flexible and dynamic.
- Integrity, commitment, result driven & strong ability to lead and influence
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills, show attention to detail, be flexible and highly motivated and have the ability to work independently as well as contributing in a team.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please apply through our online application form on www.statkraft.com
Last date to submit applications: 10th Dec 2018