Statkraft Power Generation (P) business area is developing European flexible generating assets jointly with business area Market Operations & IT as joint asset owners. In addition P operates the joint assets and provides Operation&Maintenance services to other Statkraft business areas
Civil constructions is a part of Statkraft Power Generation’s central staff unit O&M Management. It is responsible for the civil discipline management in Statkraft. In addition supports projects and daily operations with civil challenges. Central staff units facilitate best practice sharing and functional development and support implementation efforts together with the operating units.
- Understand and drive the strategic agenda for the Civil area in Statkraft.
- Develop of Civil network within and outside Statkraft Contribute to further development of Ps activities in dam safety and safety for watercourse structures, power plants and other building constructions
- Further develop and maintain the governance of Civil technical discipline
- Initiate and follow up R&D initiatives within the discipline
- Support to projects by project participation, providing best practice or expert advice.
- Support to operating units’ operations by condition assessments, fault analysis, supplier communication and expert advice.
- Support to Norwegian operating units by dialogue with authorities in areas of common interest.
- Coordinate and maintain public relations and contact with alliance parties and other external forums
- M Sc civil engineer/ engineering
- Experienced leader with proven results
- Qualifications according to NVEs requirements for ‘Vassdragsteknisk ansvarlig ‘ is an advantage
- 5-10 years of experience within damsafety and watercourse structures
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing. German and / or Spanish are an advantage.
- High integrity and ethical values
- Strong HSSE understanding and commitment
- Ability to add value through continues improvement
- Active communicator with good networking skills
- Commercial mind-set combined with competence on authority processes
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to collaborate across units
The position is located in Oslo, some travelling must be expected.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For more information about the position please contact our recruitment partner in Visindi -
Magne Amundsen +47 91656101 .
Please send your CV and application to https://visindi.no/jobbsoknad/6673/