Statkraft is a leading international water generation company and the largest renewable energy generator in Europe.
The group produces hydroelectric, wind, solar, gas and district heating energy. Statkraft is a global company in energy market management and has 3,400 employees in more than 16 countries.
The construction manager will be responsible for advising the technical counterpart through the implementation of the review activities, quality control of the construction of works, and other activities aimed at ensuring compliance with the contracts by carrying out the following functions:
- Site administration of contractor to ensure that civil works are carried out according to contracts, specifications, drawings and schedules and in compliance with safety and environmental standards.
- Coordinate all construction activities at site and respond promptly to contractors request for clarification/information on civil works to ensure timely completion and avoidance of claims.
- Support, evaluate and prepare recommendation on all Contractor/Supplier’s request or proposal for changes
- Day to day site interface management, change management including engineering change, query resolution with support from Designer, Home- and Country office.
- Maintain and chair regular technical site meetings with contractors, suppliers and service providers up to taking-over. Participate in other meetings as required.
- Advice on contractors submittals of technical nature to ensure acceptable working methods and practices are implemented
- Review, comment and approve inspection- and test reports.
- Control, comment and confirm progress reports and invoices received from contractors based on construction managers independent surveillance
- Support Control Manager in preparation of monthly reports Collect information to feed the designer with information for preparation of As-Built documentation.
- Support and assure execution of information handover to Operations
- Master-/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive background (15+years) from Construction Management of a large scale multidiscipline projects, preferred experience from power plant projects
- Proven track record from civil construction project management and infrastructure, preferable large Hydro
- Good contractual mind-set, preferably with FIDIC contract standards
- In depth understanding Contracts/Contractor knowledge and contracts interface management
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For more information about the positions, please contact to email@example.com Please submit your CV and application through “Vacant positions” www.statkraft.com