In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
The business area Markets & IT in Statkraft includes energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services in Europe, South America and India. In addition the unit contains local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. We are 650 employees that work across the globe to power a green future.
You will join the Communication team which consists of five passionate and committed professionals who are located in Oslo and Düsseldorf. To support the growth in our customer business we are looking for Content & Social Media Manager to be based in either Oslo or Dusseldorf. Some travelling is to be expected.
What to expect:
- You maintain and develop multilingual websites and campaign sites
- You plan, create and maintain web content as well as news for our social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- You control your success with relevant KPIs and ensure the quality of all online and social media activities.
- You collaborate closely with key stakeholders in other business areas in order to deliver and optimize online communication and web content
What you bring along:
- You share our passion for renewable energy
- You have a professional education in the field of digital media / online marketing or have studied media sciences, communication sciences, journalism or similar.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in social media and content management
- You not only have a perfect command of the English language, you are also skilled and creative in dealing with texts.
- You enjoy translating complex interrelations of the energy world into target group specific information.
- You are experienced in image and video editing and have Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- A structured, goal-oriented working style and enjoy working in a team.
- You have the ability to work in a vibrant and fast changing international business environment and willingness to travel
- You are service minded and strong in collaboration and coordination
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us, the creative ideas of our committed and ambitious employees make the difference. Would you like to be part of tomorrow's energy world and share our passion for renewable energies? Do you like working in an energetic environment and exciting tasks? Then we look forward to your online application! Please apply via our online portal either in Norwegian, German or English.