In Continental Europe Statkraft owns and operates over 2000 MW of generation capacity in Germany and has offices in Düsseldorf, London, Bucharest, Belgrade, Sofia, Lyon, Istanbul and Amsterdam. Since 1998 we have been active in trading and origination of power, gas, renewable certificates, emissions certificates and structured products.
What we do:
Statkraft is organized in 4 business areas of which Markets (M) is responsible for energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services for third parties. M also contains its own local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. M has offices in 13 countries in Europe, South America and India and has in total more than 700 employees. M is organized in four business and four staff units. HR is part of the staff unit MS (Market Strategy and Development).
Due to our expanding business we are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) for the Amsterdam office that will support all business areas that are present in The Netherlands.
What to expect:
As an HRBP you will contribute both operationally and strategically to the business.
Your tasks are:
- Ensure sufficient resources and competences are available in the Amsterdam office to deliver on Statkraft’s growth strategy, especially for the business areas Markets and European Wind and Solar
- Consult and support on competence planning and competence development initiatives
- Recruitment, on-boarding, rotation and exit of employees
- Advise on compensation and benefits
- Be the contact person for all employees with respect to Dutch Labour legislation, development, training, absence and other HR related matters
- Manage HR administrative processes, including managing the outsourced payroll process
- Manage the company pension and personnel insurance policies (e.g. disability insurance)
- Be responsible for the Office Management and lead one employee; work closely together with local MD
- Collaborate with HR colleagues in different geographies
- Report to Head of HR (located in Dusseldorf)
What you bring along:
- Relevant education within HR, organizational management, social science (bachelor/master degree)
- At least 5 years of profound experience within HR. International experience is an advantage
- Good knowledge about local Dutch employment legislation and other relevant legislation
- Good knowledge of Dutch payroll as well as pension processes and standards
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking and hands-on mentality
- Experience with organizational and people development
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written (preferably additional European languages e.g. Spanish/French)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good knowledge about relevant IT systems and tools
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.