In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
You will be part of the Back Office team in Statkraft, which consists of 25 colleagues from more than ten nations. The colleagues are based in Düsseldorf, Amsterdam, and Tirana. Back Office is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing, and EU regulatory reporting for all trading and origination transaction across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our commercial departments and Finance units.
The Clearing and EU Reporting unit is responsible for analysis and execution of the EU regulatory reporting for the energy and finance sector. This scopes EMIR, REMIT, and MiFID reporting. In addition, the unit is responsible to design and operate the interface towards Statkraft’s Clearing Banks.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate and develop EU regulatory reporting services for the Statkraft group
- Ensure regulatory reporting processes are well documented, controlled and efficient
- Monitor and analyse reports and recommend process, system and/or automation improvements
- Follow up on and integrate regulatory changes
- Support the implementation of new business initiatives in relation to regulatory reporting and compliance
- Contribute to the design of new digital solutions from an operational business perspective
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot data integrity and system issues that impact on reports
- Collaborate with closely related business areas, such as Trading/Front Office, Compliance, and IT
- Establish and maintain professional relationships to industry associations and other external stakeholders
- Relevant university degree, e.g. in business administration or engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in comparable regulatory reporting (esp. REMIT reporting) role desirable
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to interpreting data
- Commercial mind set, proactive problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to prepare reports and statistical information for a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, reliable team player
- Fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written); any further language is a plus
- Advanced computer skills, particularly a demonstrated ability to manage complex and multiple data sets and the ability to undertake data validation.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships for the purpose of meeting stakeholder expectations
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft