Would you like to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world?
Statkraft is Europe's leading provider of renewable energy and offers exciting work prospects in an innovative and international environment with high ethical standards. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries. Statkraft is in a sector that is expanding rapidly, and it is essential to us that we have a superior level of relevant knowledge. This means that we seek colleagues who are conscious of their own competence and who are keen to learn.
For our office in Istanbul, we are currently looking to hire a
Contract Operations Analyst
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is the 6th largest power producer in Germany by capacity. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
Based in Istanbul, you will be part of a professional team that is responsible for managing and operating all commercial transactions related to our market access portfolios in Europe. In a quickly changing environment we are building the bridge between our sales departments and finance by being responsible for the quality of data, validation of the transactions, billing, and accruing for deliveries and services. You will report to the Head of Contract Operations Continent, located in Dusseldorf, Germany.
· Work in close cooperation with our key internal customers in Istanbul and Dusseldorf
(Commercial and Finance teams)
· Assure high billing quality – create, verify and post billing documents for customers
· Operate bank accounts, track cash positions and manage bank guarantees
· Perform month-end closing tasks
· Coordinate implementation of new business lines and products between Front Office, IT and Finance and align related processes
· Develop our system landscape and increase the degree of automation
· Operate, maintain and further develop the P&L structure
· Settle physical transactions with EPİAŞ, TEİAŞ, DisCos and internal stakeholders.
· University degree in a related field
· Strong analytical skills and a commercial mind set
· Proactive team player and independent way of working
· Enjoying working in an international organisation and travelling on company business
· Strong command of the English and Turkish languages (any other language is an advantage)
· Profound knowledge of SAP FI and MS Office
· Preferably knowledge in programming (experience in Python or SQL is an advantage)
· Work experience in the energy sector is an advantage
· Experience with agile ways of working is an advantage.
· Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
· A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
· A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
· Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.