Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power, and district heating and is a global player in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries.
For our office in Bengaluru, we are currently looking to hire a
As part of the Norwegian state-owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets Pvt. Ltd. in India was established in 2012. It owns a Category-1 inter-state trading license that allows it to trade unlimited volume either bilaterally or through an exchange. This allows Statkraft Markets to serve its clients with full flexibility and thereby creating the most value for them.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, recoveries, etc)
- Handling of employee complaints and grievances
- Coordinate with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Handle recruitment consultant
- Preferably bachelor/master’s degree with HR specialization, HRM, personnel management or similar, from reputed institutes
- 1-2 years of experience from a broad HR generalist role
- Excellent communication skills are written and oral in English.
On a contract for one year
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility, and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age, and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Contacts: Seema Amithkumar