Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations and has 3600 employees in 15 countries.
Statkraft has built 1 GW of wind and solar and have yet another GW under construction. Our ambition is to develop 6 GW of wind power and 2 GW of solar power by 2025.
Business Area Production’s main areas of responsibility within the Statkraft Group are asset ownership roles for the European Flexible Generation and District Heating assets, and group wide mandatory service provider for O&M - operation and maintenance within Hydro & Wind.
Commercial Developer - O&M Renewables
We are looking for two Commercial Developers – O&M Renewables for Business Area Production to support the growth of the organization. The positions are located in Oslo.
- Be part of a team supporting Statkraft’s growth, development and improvement activities.
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions for Statkraft’s global projects.
- Negotiate and safeguard Statkraft’s operational interests for new projects.
- Encourage, support and contribute with ideas for Statkraft’s operating units in improvement work.
- Project manage business case and analysis for improvements.
- Optimize Statkraft’s O&M models to ensure safe and competitive O&M for new growth within Hydro, Wind and Solar.
- Contribute to improving Statkraft BA Production governance system.
- Relevant Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience. Experience with wind power or solar power is considered an advantage.
- The position requires a commercial mindset and the ability to combine business. understanding with technical concepts.
- You are analytical and have the ability to shape your own thinking.
- You have strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- You can take initiative, finish on time and deliver results.
- The position will require strong collaboration skills and ability to build trust.
- You have the mobility and motivation to work across technologies and geographies.
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with business contracts is an advantage, however not a prerequisite.
- We require excellence in spoken and written English. Communication skills in Norwegian will be considered an advantage.
Some travel is expected, in the Nordics and Europe, and potentially intercontinental with about one week in duration.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace regarding gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and -authorisation.