In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
You will play a decisive role in a team that has been set-up to develop and construct new solar power installations (rooftop and free-field installations) for commercial and industrial clients in the German market and beyond. With your experience in realising successful photovoltaic installations you are expected to play an important role in making Statkraft a leading player in the solar power markets in Germany and other countries for the commercial and industry segments.
- Deliver on the execution and realisation of the photovoltaic power deals closed by the sales team.
- Run the process from technical design of a photovoltaic installation to hand over to client:
- Responsible for the technical design during the customer negotiations,
- Drive pragmatic, convincing, technically and economically optimal solutions,
- Solve any technical objections of the customer in all project stages,
- Analyse the effects of design and quality alterations in all relevant dimensions
(time, cost, quality)
- Develop the project and drive its progress responsibly
- Be responsible and coordinate external service providers for required expertise (e.g. architects, permitting authorities, advisors) in all stages of the project
- Be responsible for coordination, selection and manage relations with the Engineering Procurement & Construction partner companies and suppliers
- If required, liaise directly with client’s representatives on-site
- Supervise and coordinate the construction of the photovoltaic installation on-site
- Represent the company's brand and products to EPC and other relevant partners.
- Ensure high quality and HSE at any time
- Participate in regular planning and team meetings
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering or an equivalent education with relevant working experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a comparable position in the photovoltaic field
- Strong track record in developing and building photovoltaic installations
- High degree of pragmatism, assertiveness, self-initiative and a strong problem-solving attitude
- Relevant knowledge of the German / European EPC markets
- Good representation skills, convincing personality and appearance
- Experience with relevant permitting processes is an advantage
- Enjoy working in a small, dynamic and ambitious team
- Hands-on mentality, teamwork and cross-cultural skills
- Willingness to travel
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft