The business area Production is responsible for operation and maintenance of all assets where Statkraft is the operator, and optimization of the value of the district heating activities. The business area is optimizing the asset ownership for Statkraft’s European flexible assets together with the business area Market operations and IT.
Technologies is a part of Statkraft Production’s central staff unit Technology, Project and Process. We provide technical governance within electromechanical disciplines in Statkraft and supports projects and daily operations within the disciplines.
Two wind turbine specialists: blade and drive train technology
We are looking for two experienced, competent and motivated team members. The new members will join our experienced electro technical and mechanical hydropower team. Building competence with joined forces and extracting synergies between new and mature technologies will be an important driving force in developing the team.
Your role as wind turbine blade specialist:
- Develop and maintain specialist competence within the area wind turbine blades and represent Statkraft’s leading competence within the area.
- Develop and secure common principles for turbine blade condition monitoring and maintain turbine blade condition database, support and guide operation units in database update.
- Develop and maintain technical requirement specifications for turbine blades.
Your role as wind drive train specialist:
- Develop and maintain specialist competence within the area wind turbine drive trains and represent Statkraft’s leading competence within the area.
- Develop and secure common principals for drive train condition monitoring.
- Develop and maintain technical requirement specifications for wind turbine drive trains.
- Establish, develop and manage DMT Wind.
Common for both roles:
- Support learning feedback and provide risk analysis and tools for improving and level operations through standardisation and document best practice.
- Provide analysis and preparations to meet end of warranty periods.
- Support projects, due diligences and operations based on systematic organization of technical information, experience and technical competence.
Your profile (both positions):
- MSc/BSc wind turbine technologies, mechanical or electro technical engineering with relevant professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills in one of the Scandinavian languages and English, both orally and in writing.
- High integrity and ethical values.
- Strong HSSE understanding and commitment.
- Ability to add value through continuous improvement.
- Willing to use new technology and digital tools as a way of working.
- Active communicator with good networking skills and an agile approach.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to collaborate across units.
Please state clearly in your application which of the positions you apply.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and -authorisation before hire.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes.