Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The Continental Energy & Market Access unit is responsible for the energy management of Statkraft’s and 3rd party assets and market access business across Continental Europe and the UK (currently Germany, UK, Belgium, Ireland, France, Turkey and South East Europe). Market access activities require an end-to-end approach from sales to energy management and settlement/invoicing processes.
The department Systems, Projects & Analysis is responsible for creating a common scalable approach across market access activities and is the centre of expertise in analysis and automation. The department is the owner of the Physical Market Access Platform aiming to automate and reduce non-value adding process steps in the Market Access Sales and Operation process. Running the Platform involves business process engineering, system implementation, process improvements and new business/product implementations.
The Project/Process Manager will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Drive new process and system design, focused on balancing cost reduction with improving quality and speed, through a mix of Subject Matter Expertise on the business, systems and processes coupled with strong process methodology expertise.
- Manage process and system implementations from concept to deployment, through monitoring process performance in the live environment, identifying waste and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Implement prototypes for automation using the existing and new technologies in Statkraft
- Plan and execute new business implementations on the Platform
- Provide an optimization and improvement capability across Market Access and wider process scope owning, driving and delivering tangible cost reduction, increased speed; resulting in customer and user satisfaction.
- Support all process and system requirements for Market Access processes, including all the required documentation
- Ensure project reporting and communication according to project management best-practices
- Act as ISMS (Information Security Management System) manager for parts or entirety of the Platform.
- University degree in engineering, natural sciences or business
- Strong process design, automation and technical skills to enable lean and automated process solutions
- Prior project management experience in delivering projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Scripting experience with Python is an advantage
- Strong cross team collaboration with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- First demonstrable achievements within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Some database experience (e.g. SQL/MongoDB/Oracle) is a plus
- Solid experience of implementing and maintaining an ISMS preferred
- Appropriate security qualification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent preferred
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft on Vimeo.