Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 15 countries.
The main activities of the Business Area Market Operations & IT are energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services in Europe, South America and India. In addition the business area contains local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. In M there are 750 employees. The market operations of Statkraft are performed in the offices of Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Stockholm, Istanbul, London, New Delhi, Oslo, Rio de Janeiro and Trondheim.
The Market operations of Statkraft Brazil is performed in Rio de Janeiro.
- Extremely qualified professionals with excellent knowledge and careers in energy and financial markets
- Offices located in Rio de Janeiro and in Florianópolis focused on:
- Power Trading and Origination
- Business Development and Structuring
- Renewable generation asset management
- Generate results by trading power with counterparties, in accordance with targets set annually;
- Bringing in new business by exploring opportunities for company and business growth;
- Negotiate and agree short-, medium- and long-term contracts through over-the-counter operations, with typical trading operations, assuming long / short positions and swaps;
- Coordinate the collection of relevant information and counterpart data (market map);
- Support the team in structuring products and new business;
- Update the future electricity price curve daily by mapping over-the-counter purchases and sales;
- Divide all business opportunities (live deals and prospects) for all Front Office professionals, including control / pipeline;
- Inform the sales / origination team about market movements and prices;
- Negotiate - adapting the negotiation for each type of agent and always seek win-win operations;
- Support to the entire flow of customer and business activities (spreadsheets, processes, traderecap etc) - through the portfolio management system;
- Graduated on Business Administration, Engineering or Economics. Master, MBA or similar qualification is required.
- Strong Experience in team management and energy trading;
- Fluent English and Intermediate Spanish
- Desirable Knowledge:
- Microsoft Excel
- Verbal and written communication
- MS Office
- CCEE Courses
- Risk and Credit Management
- Driver license and availability to travel nationwide
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes