Statkraft recently announced its new corporate strategy, with the aim to strengthen its position as a leading renewable energy company. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 4 GW onshore wind capacity and about 2 GW solar power within 2025 globally. The majority of the growth is planned in Europe (namely France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands), and we are pursuing both organic growth as well as potential M&A opportunities to reach the target.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
- Support the Head of Wind and Solar to implement Statkraft’s market entry strategy
- Manage wind and PV projects from identification of a potential project to pre-construction
- Secure all necessary land trough land lease agreements, eventually with external support
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of the projects
- Manage all specialized studies and the environmental impact assessment of the projects
- Set up an efficient concertation process with all project stakeholders
- Identify potential growth opportunities (e.g. co-development, M&A,) and participate in the negotiation processes
- Take on a pivotal role in the development of the French team with potential for further growth
- University Degree in engineering or Business
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a comparable position
- Accurate and structured working method with a high sense for precision
- Good team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial drive and motivation to build the business from scratch
- Operational level in English and fluent in French
- Autonomous way of working
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft on Vimeo.