Discovering our business:
Statkraft has significant growth ambitions in Brazil, both within renewable power generation, and as a market integrator for power consumers and producers. The Markets team has a key role in achieving Statkraft’ s goals in both these areas, and continuously runs projects and initiatives to improve our operations and succeed in the market. This includes running internal projects to develop strategies, processes, competence, systems etc. within the Markets area. It also includes taking responsibility for the “Route-to-Market” work streams in Statkraft’ s solar, wind and hydropower projects in Brazil.
Your role as Head of Markets Projects:
We are now looking for a Head of Market projects who can manage and/or participate in such projects, as well as coach other employees managing or participating in projects. The role also includes supporting the Commercial Vice President in developing the organisation, through the annual planning process, strategy development and change management, as well as supporting the VP in initiatives and collaboration across the Statkraft Group in Brazil and internationally.
- Graduate degree;
- Experience in the electrical sector in Brazil;
- Strong experience in project management;
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing);
- Structured approach to project management;
- Ability to independently drive complex issues;
- Good collaboration, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage projects and processes in an international matrix organisation;
- Strong commercial orientation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage projects and initiatives in the Markets area to ensure that they deliver the desired results on time and budget, with appropriate quality;
- Be a link between the Markets team and colleagues in asset development, ensuring that Statkraft’ s power market competence is fully utilized in asset projects;
- Contribute to the annual Planning and Business Review process, and to continuous improvement of Statkraft’ s power market operations in Brazil;
- The job entails managing projects and initiatives in an international matrix organisation. You will be given training and coaching, and will work with many competent colleagues, but you are expected to independently drive delivery of business benefits in a complex environment.
What does it mean to be part of Statkraft?
- It means contributing to a greener and more sustainable planet;
- It is about providing pure energy, clean and inspiring energy with ethics, integrity and security;
- It is about inspiring people to write our history embracing and respecting diversity in all contexts;
- It means a positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation;
- Focus on professional and personal development in an exciting company;
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background;
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.