Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces power out of hydro, wind, solar, gas-fire and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations and has over 3600 employees in 17 countries.
For our office in New Delhi we are currently looking to hire a
Sr. Manager Technical: Civil
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft has been in India since 2004 and was the first foreign investor in Indian hydropower sector. The objective is to become a significant independent power producer in India over the next few years.
General purpose and objective: He/she will be a resource for Statkraft India for Civil Technical activities within India.
Your role –
The role represents a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth by being part of the team involved in Civil Engineering of renewables Hydro, Solar and Wind power plants.
Your main responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for Civil Engineering related to all technology of renewables Hydro, Solar, Wind power plant.
- Inspect and survey for determining the feasibility of the proposed land, detailing the contour maps and collecting the field measurements
- Proficient at Civil Work, Structure Analysis, Calculation, Validation etc.
- Proficient at usage of STAAD Pro, AutoCAD, other Structural simulation software’s for any kind of structure.
- Designing and validating structures and infrastructure design for large ground mounted solar power plant
- Coordinate with Clients and vendors for technical discussions, documents etc. Provide complete support for site activities
- Sound knowledge of related IS codes and international codes for civil and structural designs
- Generating material sourcing specification, BOM, vendor validation, QAP finalizations and vendor inspection with material clearances including proto verifications
- Framing specification and requirements for issue of tenders for civil / structural works contracts
- Experience in hydro industry and have dealt in both hydraulic and structural part and have good understanding of general Civil is preferred.
- M.E/ M Tech with Structural/ Geotechnical/ Hydraulic from reputed institute. BE/B Tech with good relevant experience Engineering - with 12-15 years of experience in civil and structural design of Hydro Electric / Solar plant / Industrial structures.
- Experience from Hydro industry in structural design will be preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Expertise in STAAD PRO or Other FEM based structural Design tools
- Familiar with static and dynamic behaviors of structures.
- Awareness of relevant I.S & International codes
- Having sound knowledge of General Civil Engineering Concepts
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: 01.06.2021 Location: New Delhi
Contact : Ruchika Jain