Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces power out of hydro, wind, solar, gas-fire and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations and has over 3600 employees in 17 countries.
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft has been in India since 2004 and was the first foreign investor in Indian hydropower sector. The objective is to become a significant independent power producer in India over the next few years.
For our office in New Delhi we are currently looking to hire a
Strategic Coordinator & Communication Manager
He/she will report in and work closely with Country manager and serves as an extension to and leverage him working to enhance and amplify his impact within the organization by managing staff and projects alongside and on his behalf. The Strategic coordination & Communication person is an adaptable, flexible team player who can step in and take full ownership-whether solving problems within the organization or liaising with external stakeholders. The right candidate should be hungry to learn the ins and outs of a large MNC and willing to take on work that stretches beyond their experience level or zone of comfort.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with team members across the company-at all levels of seniority-to help set and manage organizational priorities and ensure that country organisation is focused on the most important initiatives.
- Manage strategic initiatives on behalf of the Country Manager (or in partnership with him), structuring and managing projects and involving the right team members along the way.
- Design organizational processes and systems to streamline blockages and challenges within the company.
- Provide strategic support and thought partnership to the Country Manager.
- Manage internal and external meetings – from scheduling to agenda setting to note taking to follow up.
- Collate all background information and material (viz. documents and presentations) required by the Country Manager for meetings, seminars or conferences
- Compile and circulate minutes for all the meetings attended by the Country Manager
- Consult and update Country Manager on follow-up actions needed after each meeting
- Serve as a local communication coordinator for all internal and external stakeholders
- Draft letters, emails, and presentations for the Country Manager.
- Draft clear, well-written communications for internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Country Manager.
- MBA degree preferred with 5+ years of experience, preferably in a renewable energy.
- Experience in Project Management and People Management (Ability to engage with senior staff)
- Excellent Communication (Written, Verbal, Graphic Design a Plus) and Interpersonal skills.
- Goes beyond your regular charter, shoulders additional responsibilities, make sure it is delivered on time.
- Looks for ways to keep learning, externally and within the company.
- Finds the root cause issue, goes many levels deep and solves the fundamental problem.
- Gets things done despite setbacks and hurdle
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: 01.06.2021 Location: Saket, New Delhi
Contact: Ruchika Jain