Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy and is the leading power company in Norway. The company owns, produces and develops hydropower, wind power, gas-fired power and district heating. Statkraft is a major player in European power trading and has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries
For our Trading and Origination unit, we are currently looking to hire a
Scripting Analyst (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
The department Customer Solutions (Digitalisation/Trading and Origination) is responsible for driving the digitalization of Statkraft’s customer focused business and for the product ownership of Salesforce and Customer Portal specifically. Team’s goal is to create a common scalable approach across physical market access activities and origination.
The Scripting Analyst will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs; design the solution concept and then implement changes and new features within agreed timescales
- Maintain the existing and drive development of the new tools and scripting infrastructure aimed at digitalizing business logic of Statkraft’s customer focused activities in our systems
- Provide scripting and data model expertise to the internal customers to help them use the available tools and infrastructure and develop new ones
- Work on CRM process and system implementations from concept to deployment, as solution implementer.
- Provide support to CRM Product Owner as part of the Development Team of the CRM system for our internal Customers.
- Produce data reporting to ensure we are meeting benchmarks and goals.
- Impact analysis of new implementations on the existing systems and process models
- Develops and maintain documentation
- Ability to work in agile environment and work on ad-hoc requests
- University degree in engineering, natural sciences or business
- Experience in energy markets and energy management.
- Advanced skills in Python, SQL and object-oriented programming
- Some experience with Apex is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong cross team collaboration with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- Demonstrable achievement within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- System/application management experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes