Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
IT Governance, Risk and Compliance is a key function that is based on the principle One-Company-Approach for the entire Statkraft Group.The position will function across departments and geographies, which opens for a diverse work environment.
You will work closely with the IT GRC Lead and other roles in the domain which cover Governance and Compliance aspects in addition to Risk Management. The role will be part of a newly established Cyber Security Department within the business area Markets & IT.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Risk assessment, implementation, and execution of risk management processes from identification, assessment, decision, monitoring to reporting
- Conducting compliance risk assessment training workshops
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand their processes and areas of risk
- Review Disaster Recovery plans for new apps before going live, and for existing apps at least once a year
- Help the organization setting the right priorities regarding IT risks by challenging and advising first-line departments
- Identify and implement strategy to monitor and close gaps
- Define and balance local IT compliance requirements with business needs
- Maintain industry knowledge and skills in the areas of compliance, audit, and risk management and applying them to improve internal processes and practices
- Work with third party risk, compliance and audit partners to ensure requirements are met, delivered on time and to a high standard
- Facilitate end-to-end risk management and tactical processing of risk and remediation plans using existing GRC tools
We look for an experienced IT Risk & Compliance Manager (m/f/d) with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions from a Risk & Compliance perspective. That includes:
- University degree in engineering, natural sciences, or business
- 6+ years experience in IT Governance, auditing business planning and future visioning in IT
- In depth knowledge of IT Governance methodologies, project management and system development methodologies, control frameworks and risk management practices, & regulatory requirements
- Certifications; CISA, CRISC, CISM, or CISSP certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience with controls-based information security frameworks (e.g., ITIL, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCO DSS, NIST, NIS Directive)
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Monetary childcare subsidy to support you and your family
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work'
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.