Statkraft - a global company with HQ in Norway (Oslo) and more than 4000 employees in 17 countries - has been making clean energy possible for more than 125 years. In Statkraft we offer unrivalled expertise in putting ecosystems, communities and our environment first by supplying the world with what it needs most. Statkraft is powered by purpose, meaning that the success of our business has been built on our care for the environment and the markets we serve. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. By joining Statkraft you will be powering a green future!
For our office in The Netherlands (locations in Amsterdam and Den Bosch) we are currently looking to hire a full time/37,5 hours per week
HR Business Partner
What we do:
We have high ambitions for growth in renewable energy in The Netherlands and therefore need to strengthen our team to support the Markets (Trading & Origination) team and the Wind & Solar development and construction teams in Amsterdam and Den Bosch. Due to our expanding business we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP). Reporting to the HR Manager Netherlands & US, you will be part of the enthusiastic local HR & Office team of 4 members and deliver support to all the business areas that are present in The Netherlands. Preferably this role is based in Amsterdam, but Den Bosch is possible as well.
About your role:
As an HRBP you will contribute both operationally and strategically to the business.
Your key activities and responsibilities are:
- Partnering with the local managers to provide daily support and advise on HR policies and programs, resolving employee issues and managing change.
- Provide service on wide range of people related topics in compliance with local regulation and Statkraft processes.
- Steer and coordinate annual HR processes on country level in consultation with line management such as salary & bonus review process, people review process, organisational surveys, performance management, employee development programs and other local HR processes aligned with Statkraft guidelines.
- Ensure sufficient resources and competences are available in the Amsterdam and Den Bosch office to deliver on the Statkraft growth strategy, especially for the business areas Markets (Trading & Origination) and European Wind and Solar.
- Recruitment, onboarding, rotation and exit of employees.
- Develop Business Area (BA) and country specific HR strategies in alignment with the overall corporate HR strategy.
- Continuous improvement of existing and development of new HR processes and procedures.
- Implement and execute HR tools and processes on a country level.
- Participating to some special projects designated from Corporate HR or BA specific HR.
- Close collaboration with HR colleagues in different geographies and across BA’s
- Relevant education within HR, organizational management, social science (Bachelor or Master degree).
- At least 7 years of profound operational and strategic HR experience gained in a highly matrixed international company.
- Significant experience in change management, organisational transformation processes and organizational & people development.
- Service-minded with strong coaching and consulting skills.
- High level of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive working style combined with a hands-on attitude.
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all hierarchical levels and to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch employment legislation and other relevant legislation.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of HRIS and other relevant IT systems and tools.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company (learning opportunities through a combination of on-the-job, digital learning and classroom).
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds.
- The opportunity to work with pride and able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”.
- A working environment that puts emphasis on the individual work-life balance principles (including flexible working solutions, 28 vacation days, possibility for 12 additional Flex Time days, opportunities for unpaid leave).
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes (including monetary childcare subsidy, an annual flexible spending budget, annual health care contribution, bonus eligibility).
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Mrs. Anne Fleur Kraal (HR Manager Netherlands & US)
Telephone: +31 (0)6 1561 9854