Senior Asset Manager
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft has been in India since 2004 and was the first foreign investor in Indian hydropower sector. The objective is to become a significant independent power producer in India over the next few years.
The role represents a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth by being a part of the team involved in Asset Management activities in India. The role requires you to provide oversight of all operational activities, management of the maintenance teams, financial control, contract management, environmental compliance, regulatory compliance, technical evaluations, and relationship management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Organize and manage Asset portfolio in accordance with The Statkraft way, efficiently and effectively according to investment preferences and goals.
- Develop a portfolio management vision for the renewable energy portfolio and responsibilities including forecasting, reporting, budgeting and portfolio financial and energy performance
- Maximising total return for each asset through analysis of efficiency as well as identifying opportunities for further improvement
- Establish, set and monitor weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual physical and financial performance KPIs in accordance with the asset plans
- Collaborate with internal organizations including sustainability, legal, tax, accounting, procurement operations, and finance to implement process solutions
- Refine processes and reviews to support decision making, prioritization and track and measure progress across key stakeholders
- Support financial controller with analysis of P&L variance and Forecast and assets budget review
- Ensure all regulatory compliances and mange Insurance and claim process
- Maintain compliance with all Statkraft requirements and regulatory standards on Business Ethics, Health, Safety, Environment and Social
- Maintain and grow good relations with internal and external service providers and key stakeholders
- Ensure timely reporting of asset plans and performance to the asset owner and key stakeholders
Background and Experience
- Experience of minimum 15 years working in renewable energy
- Relevant university degree (Master or Bachelor), preferably in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (engineering background is a pre-requisite)
- Knowledge of operational requirements for Hydro Power plant, Wind, Solar Farms (utility scale)
- Experience in dealing with complex contractual agreements both in their underlying negotiation and adherence to scope
- Extensive experience in preparation of detailed budgets, cost control and financial and physical performance reporting
- Good understanding of Regulations related to Renewable Energy (including Hydro Power and Grid regulations)
- Experience in managing cross functional teams
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- Effectively manage multiple assignments occasionally under time constraints
- Willing to travel, flexible and dynamic
The successful candidate will be
- Result oriented power sector professional with strong analytic skills, highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as contributing in a team
- Structured and highly attentive of details
- Capable of presenting results clearly in a written and verbal way
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills
- In possession of high integrity and committed to enhance company’s overall success
- Possessing spirit of Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Excellence
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: Jan 2022 Location: New Delhi - Saket
Contact : Seema Amithkumar Travelling: Frequent travel across India