Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
As Senior Software Developer at Statkraft, you’ll:
- Develop and maintain small to enterprise scale applications in a range of technologies
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs
- Develop high quality software in all its aspects. This includes design, code reviews and unit testing.
- Establish technical specifications, design documents and define functional designs and requirements
- Support the SCRUM release and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work
- Play an essential part the team & processes development within Statkraft
What you bring along:
- Considerable experience in software development preferably on enterprise level
- Experience working with financial & time series data and systems supporting business as well as industrial processes knowledge
- Broad knowledge of .net, C# and/or Python scripting and modern web competence is essential
- ERLANG, PostgreSQL, MongoDB competence as well as knowledge of Azure technology would be beneficial
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to provide user support in the standby duty scheme
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, and much more
- German language courses for non-native speakers and other learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning for all our employees
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The position is based in Düsseldorf.